Sunday, April 7, 2013

23 week bumpdate

 I have been so bad at reading and commenting on blogs {and posting!}, I hate it!
Hopefully that will change in the next week or so...but I doubt it



How far along? 
  23 weeks, 3days
How big is baby?  
a grapefruit!
Maternity Clothes: 
  yep, I'm in big but regular yoga capris today!
Movement:  
mostly in the mornings and evenings...little bugger doesn't want to move when anyone has their hand on my stomach, but I have felt some kicks and punches lately.
Sleep: 
doing ok, I'm still having problems falling back to sleep after bathroom runs. The husband snoring isn't helping either!
Best moment this week:  
everything is mostly normal around here...would it be too nerdy of me to say watching the new Doctor Who???
Miss Anything? 
getting up off the couch quickly...
Symptoms: 
  the headaches haven't killed me this week, but the heartburn is kicking in full force now! also have constant back pain now too...woo hoo
Cravings/Aversions: 
pie...I'm sure if given a fork and whip cream I could eat an entire apple pie all by myself. I wouldn't turn down some baklava either....
Weekly wisdom: 
hire someone to paint the nursery, just the simple act of asking someone else to do it has lifted a huge weight off our shoulders. It also helps to have cousins that run a painting business ;)
Looking forward to:  
more of this fantastic weather! FLIP FLOPS!!!


I don't feel like I've gotten any bigger in the last few weeks, I need to put the last few pictures together and see.
{now if school would let me do anything but homework maybe I could! May can't get here fast enough}

No comments:

Post a Comment