Sunday, May 26, 2013

30 week bumpdate

So I lied when I said that I would blog more..
but to my defense I have been cleaning my house like a mad mad, that is when I'm not napping!
because good Lord this past week I've been getting so warn down it's not even funny.

I did manage to clean my kitchen from top to bottom...and I mean top to bottom! in one day thanks to my mom's help. That woman has been a life saver, I don't think I could have kept going without her this week. Ever notice how much easier it is to do stuff when someone else is there to talk to and keep you going.

So what's new this week?
-every time the dude moves it is uncomfortable.
-dude also likes to play xylophone on my rib cage.
-I think my pelvis is separating, I feel like I pulled a muscle down there.
-my ta-tas are still being fickle, they don't like the gold bond powder. They started to crack and peel.
-I can go maybe an hour max before I have to pee again...it's fantastic.
-We registered for classes, childbirth, breastfeeding, and a mommy and me class. It kinda has me excited and terrified at the same time.

Now on to some pictures.

a top view
 and a side view


 and just for some fun, a 20/30 comparison.



I have also become obsessed with the show Fringe...
oh so good...for a nerd like me.

Hope you all have a great holiday weekend.

1 comment: