Friday, July 5, 2013

bumpdate week 34,35,36....wow!

So not much has happened in the last few weeks.
The dude is doing fantastic

I have been cleaning and attempting to get this house ready for a baby...
I laugh at that as I type it...I mean really, lets face it we will never be truly ready.

I just finished ordering the last of the registry items and they should be here in a week or so.
That has been one of my stresses, I have this need to know everything will be here before the dude gets here.
We are going to order a chunk of our cloth diaper stash tonight (about half) and then I'll feel way better...knowing that we will have at least enough to get us through part of a week. But I can't say that spending over $600 in a day is going to feel fantastic...hey ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

We went to a pool party yesterday, and I have to say that being in water was fantastic.
but sadly my back is still killing me today.
It's been a dull ache for about 3 days now, and it's almost as if my lower belly ligament pains have also been at a constant dull ache for about the same amount of time too.
I'm just thinking that I'm going to be in this state until I have this kid...looks like I'll be taking a bunch of baths!

I've also been so wiped out, I feel like I could "nest" my heart out if I could just have a bit more energy!
There is so much I want to do, but I just can't seem to muster up the will to do too much.
It's annoying.

We got a new nephew on Wednesday!
He decided that he didn't want to stay put and came out one day shy of 38 weeks.
They named him Camden and I can't wait to kiss his cheeks!
I hate that they are so far away.
Andy wanted to hop in the car and head there today and come back home Monday...but I really don't think I can handle a care ride that's 8+hrs and to top that off we wouldn't have anyone to watch the dog...since his parents take her whenever we go anywhere and well...they are where we would be going.

So anyways...bumpshots:

33 weeks
?
I claim pregnancy brain...
I totally forgot.

34 weeks

side
above

35 weeks

side


above

36 weeks

side
above

No comments:

Post a Comment