Sunday, February 3, 2013

14 week bumpdate

Crappy phone pic in my closet...maybe next time I'll open the blinds ;)
Shirt: Old Navy maternity
Tie belt: from an old Old Navy sweatshirt 
Jeans: Lane Bryant non-maternity 
Boots: Avenue
How far along? 
 14 weeks 3 days
How big is baby?  
A lemon
Total weight gain/loss: 
I jumped on a scale the other day and it said I am -5lbs...who knows if that is right, but I still don't have that much of an appetite so it may be true.
Maternity clothes: 
pants and some shirts, but I can still fit into most my regular shirts.
Have you started to show yet? 
I say yes...it may be covered in a layer of chub, but I can't suck it in anymore.
Sleep: 
not too good this week, I've got some serious back pain.
Best moment this week:  
We went out last night for a friend's birthday dinner and they all kept rubbing and saying hi to the baby, it felt so good. Also telling everyone has been great, but telling my grandma was probably the best.
Miss Anything? 
Oh last night I was reallllly missing a dirty martini! my friend let me smell hers a few times ;)
Movement: 
I swear I can feel a small flutter when I lay down to go to sleep and sometimes when I'm lounging on the couch.
Food cravings: 
I really wanted Alfredo and past this week...I've had it twice this weekend.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  
  Any and all meat sounds super disgusting to me, although I can handle bacon and sausage in breakfast foods.
Labor Signs: 
Nope
Symptoms:  
super dry skin and lips that are cracking and peeling bad, still getting doozie headaches and I'm tired all the time still.
Major purchases this week? 
  Nothing this week, but we agreed on a paint color for the nursery and went looking at paint prices.
Weekly wisdom: 
Always have snacks on hand and ice water.
Looking forward to: 
Dr. appointment on Tuesday, no sonogram but I will get to hear the heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment