Saturday, February 23, 2013

just a bunch of stuff...updates and today's craziness!

  So as I stated in my last post...this last week has been suuuuupper crazy.
I still can't believe I managed to take almost a full week of decent outfit pictures! 
Then there was today...
that's not even all the kids...there were around 700!
I have to gloat, because we had the best room.
Music, Dancing and Arts & Crafts! at one point we had something like 7 people doing the cha-cha slide in the front of the room. Basically we were the bomb.
you also shouldn't give us a projector...
things like this happen
we get fishy beach pictures and us mid-westerners go a little crazy in the snow and cold.
who could blame us.
The best today was the cute little chick who decided she didn't care about making a logo, she instead drew a dino pic! 
I walked up and went "rawr means I love you in dinosaur"...she gave me the cutest smile.
and then I stole the picture when she left ;)
seriously! how cute is that thing!?!


Anyways on with the late weekly update.

How far along? 
 17 weeks 2 days
How big is baby?  
the bump says onion...I need to find a cuter object.
Have you started to show yet? 
yes, and a few kids asked me today if I was having a baby. It was cute.
Maternity Clothes: 
 yes and no, Pants are a must, but my shirts still fit.
Movement:  
still just flutters in the evening, they are so rare that I wonder if that's really what I'm feeling.
Sleep: 
I think Andy my have bruises from me punching him in the night due to the volume of his snoring...I'm such a light sleeper. So I haven't been sleeping that well.
Best moment this week:  
Last Saturday I was driving home from the store and {blaring} listening to some Mumford and Sons...peanut was either liking it or hating it {it better be the first...kid won't last long around me if it hates them!} I can also feel some movement when I'm sitting or resting on the couch in the evening...makes me think Peanut is playing bouncy castle in there :)
Miss Anything? 
The low stress of last semester...being pregnant doesn't help me when I'm trying to do a million things and desperately need to nap.
Symptoms: 
 back pain, super dry skin and lips, and super bad headaches...oh so bad.
Cravings/Aversions: 
I'm craving salty and don't really want sweet...still don't want red meat, and most meat in general.
Weekly wisdom: 
Cocoa Butter Lotion. Best stuff EVER.
Looking forward to:  
having almost nothing "exciting" happening this week! I can use the rest.
Next Appointment:
March 15th 
{our anatomy scan!}
Now how about some bump action!
What I put on the baby {bump}
Sunday:
{Sorry so blurry}
Jeans: Motherhood
Tshirt: Walmart
Sweater: Old Navy {something like 6 years ago}

 Sunday:
Jeans: Old Navy
Tshirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Kohls {3 years ago}

Monday:
 Jeans: Old Navy
Tshirt: hubbies {stolen ;) by me}


Tuesday:
Pants: Old Navy Yoga
Tshirt: Walmart
Hoodie: Gap {outlet}


Wednesday:
Dress up day {gave a speech}
All from Old Navy!
{Cords are maternity and super comfy}

 Thursday:
 Jeggings: Walmart
Top: some little kitchy shop?
Sweater: Target
I had a mentor lunch that day...I think I clean up nice!


So Friday I was running so late I forgot to take a pic but I did manage to look cute! and today we had to wear jeans and a tshirt provided {and ugly} so I saved you the photo ;0)

So there you get all the updates at once! and now I can go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment