Thursday, March 7, 2013

19 week bumpdate

so I have yet to take a photo of myself today...I probably won't.
It is, in fact midterm week and I'm battleling a killer headache and a hip that feels dislocated! 
fun.
so instead I'll show you my view from above shot from last week.
{I plan to take this week's tomorrow} 
{photo taken 2/28/13}
 
How far along? 
 19 weeks
How big is baby?  
a Mango!
baby measures about 6 inches long and weighs in at about 8.5 ounces!
Have you started to show yet? 
yes, there is defiantly a baby in there!
Maternity Clothes: 
  Still in a mix of regular and maternity shirts, but I'm almost fully in maternity pants now.
Movement:  
the flutters are getting stronger!
Sleep: 
on and off when it comes to sleep, I have been dealing with some bad back pain and killer headaches so it's been super hard to sleep.
Best moment this week:  
It's midterm week...and it's not even over! I'm just happy I'm almost done and I'm almost half way pregnant!
Miss Anything? 
nothing much...wouldn't mind some more sleep!
Symptoms: 
  My back and head are killing me, heartburn hasn't been that bad.
Cravings/Aversions: 
I made a pot-roast the other night...it was so good, but I still don't really want any other read meat.
I'm totally wanting salty foods non stop...which is not so good for me, I know.
Weekly wisdom: 
Take time for yourself! {it will soon be all about baby}
Looking forward to:  
NO MATH FOR A WEEK IN A HALF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment