Thursday, March 14, 2013

20 week bumpdate

 so I have decided that doing two post a week on baby belly stuff is just too many, sooooo it's all going to be one from now on it will just be one long picture and info dump!
 Here goes!

How far along? 
  20 weeks, half way there, half way done!
How big is baby?  
a banana
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches.
Have you started to show yet? 
yes, I feel like I'm shoving my gut out...but I'm not.
Maternity Clothes: 
  still in a mix of things
Movement:  
stronger by the day, and mostly when I sit and rest or when loud noises are near...like Marley barking.
Sleep: 
besides getting up a gazillion times a night to pee I'm doing ok, not fantastic but ok.
Best moment this week:  
Spring Break Baby! I've had some time to myself this week and it's been fantastic.
Miss Anything? 
turkey sandwiches, I think I would give anything for one at the moment.
Symptoms: 
  Migraines and back aches are on the top of the list these days.
Cravings/Aversions: 
still living in a cheese and carb world mostly, which is annoying since I would kill for some chicken, but it still gives me the yucks.
Weekly wisdom: 
you may plan for a whole week of things to do, you will probably only get one or two things on the list done...sorry.
Looking forward to:  
Finding out what this little peanut is IN THE MORNING!!!

now on to the picture dump!
gift from one of Andy's employees, so super cute!

lazy Saturday at home

 Sunday

Sunday's instagram photo

 Tuesday's breakfast date with my grandma

Wednesday was brought to you by the comfiest pants I own and my warmest sweater!
I sat around waiting all day for a dryer repair man that never showed up or called!


Today, so cute just to run to the store...but this sweater from Gap is the softest.


I'm also working on some of the party details for Sunday's reveal! and on a shamrock shirt for the pie party!
mmmmm pie
{Today is pi day (March 14: 3-14 since pi is 3.14), so enjoy a pie}

No comments:

Post a Comment