Saturday, March 23, 2013

a late 21 week bumpdate

 yes I know I'm late on this but I'm seriously stressing about the fact that there are only like 6 weeks left to this semester...and then I graduate.
I'm a bit freaked out about it.

so since not much has changed I'll just give you a rundown of the week.
The kid is now the size of a pomegranate

He kicks me constantly, but sadly my placenta is in the front and he is feet down so you can't feel him from the outside yet.


- Last weekend we did our gender reveal party, such a fun idea.
I ate my weight in pie and got to see family I haven't seen in a while.
- we registered for the little dude, and will make it all "live" soon, I'm still adding and tweeking.

- Monday was filled with a bad headache and classes

- Tuesday I spent some time with my cousin and came home reasured that I'm not insane for wanting to bring the little man inot this world all natural.

- Wednesday consisted of more classes and a d-bag teacher posting that his giving us an extra week on the assignment was, in fact, a mistake...cue me having a major panic...over a 1000 words due by 8pm!

- Thursday my mom and I went thrifting! Got some good stuff, to witch my mom wouldn't let me pay for...she's going to gift me a huge basket for my shower!
we also got our new dryer delivered on Thursday! woo hoo for clean undies!

- Friday was a work all day kinda day, and I was not feeling too hot from all the walking and shopping the day before...I mostly whined all day.

- Today I was forced (by the hubby and the baby) to eat a hotdog...ugh
I'm doing all sorts of homework this weekend...booo



This is the oh so comfy outfit my mom got me (minus the cardigan)
New maternity shirt from Motherhood...it feels like butter it's so soft!
and new skinny jeans from Old Navy! 

ok I'm off to do way too much homework now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment