Monday, March 18, 2013

ok I've kept you waiting long enough! IT'S A...

 so this is my massive batch of cupcakes.
I made them on Saturday and let me tell you...next time I'll hire my baker friend to do it for me!

want to know what's inside???
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's right! we are having a little man!

The pizza & cupcake party was a hit.
we got to skype with my sister-in-law (brother-in-law and kidos too) and I think the house full of waiting people was the best. 
helped that I had the cupcakes on the counter the whole time...hehe
I have a few friends to surprise this afternoon and then the Facebook world gets to find out.
People are driving me nuts on there!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I was wrong, but oh well. Boys are so much fun. (Not that I know the difference, but I really like my boy. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Welcome to the boy club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete